Based in Bruxelles, Belgium, in the heart of Europe, Panetta & Associati focuses its practice on European institutions and EU decision-making processes.
The Bruxelles office is also particularly active in the fields of Intellectual Property, Data Protection and Artificial Intelligence.
Thanks to the broad and extensive knowledge of its Professionals, the Firm offers to its Clients the following services:
- Legal assistance on Data Protection;
- Risk assessment and cybersecurity;
- Audit regarding Privacy matters;
- Contract management in the sector of Information Communication Technology;
- Forensic Investigation;
- External Data Protection Officer;
- Legal assistance and compliance for public entities and institution;
- Public policy on new technology law;
- Intellectual Property.
» Find more