Critical Insights on the EU AI Act for Data Protection Professionals
Privacy and data professionals around the globe are required to remain agile when it comes to AI, especially with the EU AI Act in play. This session will update the audience on the status of the EU AI Act, discuss the need for companies to innovate while safeguarding the fundamental rights of citizens, and provide insights from regional data protection authorities and data protection officers on how their roles may be shifting. Audience members will also learn when and how to initiate an AI governance framework within their organization.
What you will learn:
- Legislative updates and compliance reassurance for the EU AI Act.
- Prepare for potential impacts on your organization, and organizations globally.
- Tips on how to start and implement an AI governance framework for the future.
- Rocco Panetta, CIPP/E, Country Leader, Italy, IAPP; Managing Partner, PANETTA Law Firm; Chairman, PTP Privacy Tech Professionals
- Bojana Bellamy, CIPP/E, President, Centre for Information Policy Leadership
- Anna Zeiter, CIPP/E, CIPM, Associate General Counsel, Chief Privacy Officer, eBay; Adjunct Lecturer, University of Bern