As we enter the final quarter of 2022, it’s time to take stock of the year we’ve had and what may be on the horizon for 2023. In 2022, GDPR enforcement, the future of data transfer mechanisms and the EU digital policy agenda were among the most discussed topics in Europe.
To help you understand these developments and anticipate what may come in 2023, IAPP Europe Managing Director Isabelle Roccia will talk with IAPP European Country and Regional Leaders on LinkedIn Live: Ulrich Baumgartner in the DACH region, Kate Colleary in Ireland, Yann Padova in France, Rocco Panetta in Italy, and Jeroen Terstegge in the Netherlands. Each panelist will discuss what they foresee for data privacy in their respective region, as well as what privacy and data protection pros should keep an eye on across the European Union and beyond.
Moderator: Isabelle Roccia, Managing Director, Europe, IAPP
- Ulrich Baumgartner, CIPP/E, Regional Leader, DACH, IAPP; Partner, Baumgartner Baumann
- Kate Colleary, CIPP/E, CIPM, Country Leader, Ireland, IAPP; Director, Pembroke Privacy
- Yann Padova, Country Leader, France, IAPP; Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Rocco Panetta, CIPP/E, Country Leader, Italy, IAPP; Managing Partner, PANETTA Law Firm and Chairman, PTP Privacy Tech Professionals
- Jeroen Terstegge, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Country Leader, Netherlands, IAPP; Managing Partner, Privacy Management Partners
Join us on LinkedIn Live on Thursday, 6 October at 16h00 CEST to hear all this and more.