On Thursday 16 December at 12:30-13:45 Vincenzo Tiani will be videoconferencing at the Brussels Privacy Hub panel: The EU AI Act: Where Do We Stand After the EU Council Position?
Confirmed speakers are as such;
- Wojciech Wiewiórowski – European Data Protection Supervisor,
- Brando Benifei – MEP S&D – Co-Rapporteur of the AI Act,
- Kim van Sparrentak – MEP Green Party – Shadow Rapporteur of the AI Act,
- Mireille Hildebrandt – Research Professor VUB, Co-Director of the Research Group LSTS,
- Gianclaudio Malgieri – Co-Director of The Brussels Privacy Hub, Moderator.
You can register for free HERE.
Update: you can watch the event here: