On Wednesday 14 July, lawyers Lorenzo Cristofaro and Vincenzo Tiani will be the lecturers of the Masterclass organised by AFGE (Alta Formazione Giuridico-Economica) on what will change with the European ePrivacy Regulation.
- With Lorenzo Cristofaro, PANETTA leads the DataTools4Heart EU project
- Vincenzo Tiani at the Euclidia event
- IAPP Country Leaders weigh in: What’s next for data protection in Europe?
- Italy: A commentary on the newly adopted Transparency Decree
- Vincenzo Tiani on Euractiv’s Tech Brief Podcast to comment on the recent fines.
Popular This Week
- IAPP Country Leaders weigh in: What’s next for data… 21 September 2022
- The Italian Council of Ministers has approved a… 22 March 2018
- With Lorenzo Cristofaro, PANETTA leads the… 26 September 2022
- PANETTA is the Privacy Law Firm of the Year 2021 30 June 2021
- PANETTA and its lawyers in the Legal 500 TopList (2022) 12 April 2022
- Claudia Cattarin on Euractiv to comment on the… 11 November 2021
- Italian Supreme Court says people must know how… 31 May 2021
- Vincenzo Tiani at the BPH panel: “The EU AI… 9 December 2021
- Rocco Panetta on accountability and lockdown with… 28 April 2020
- LegalCommunity on P&A’s recent reopening:… 20 July 2017