On Tuesday 27 April, lawyers Rocco Panetta and Lorenzo Cristofaro will be the lecturers of the Masterclass organised by AFGE (Alta Formazione Giuridico-Economica) on the possible uses of blockchain, such as healthcare, trademarks and patents, and much more.
- Rocco Panetta will speak at the IAPP Data Protection Congress in Brussels
- Lorenzo Cristofaro at the Round Table Discussion on Data Privacy
- With Lorenzo Cristofaro, PANETTA leads the DataTools4Heart EU project
- Vincenzo Tiani at the Euclidia event
- IAPP Country Leaders weigh in: What’s next for data protection in Europe?