Today, October 30th 2019, our Managing Partner takes part at the training course organised by ITA, in the beautiful venue of the Hotel Ambasciatori Palace in Via Veneto, Rome. The topics discussed with the audience regard the means of control in the workplace, including, for example, video surveillance, geo-localization and biometric data. (link)
- Rocco Panetta will speak at the IAPP Data Protection Congress in Brussels
- Lorenzo Cristofaro at the Round Table Discussion on Data Privacy
- With Lorenzo Cristofaro, PANETTA leads the DataTools4Heart EU project
- Vincenzo Tiani at the Euclidia event
- IAPP Country Leaders weigh in: What’s next for data protection in Europe?